WHEREAS, WP 360 Hosting is an information provider connected to the Internet WP 360 Hosting offers storage and transfer services over the Internet through access to its Web Server;
WHEREAS, Customer seeks to utilize WP 360 Hosting’s server for its own purposes;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, WP 360 Hosting can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access WP 360 Hosting’s server at any given time.
WP 360 Hosting represents that it shall make every good faith effort to ensure that its server is available as widely as possible and with as little service interruption as possible and in accordance to our SLA;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows;
- Customer agrees to a thirty (30) day contract minimum beginning upon commencement of service. Exact contract duration is decided upon at signup.
- Customer agrees that all charges and fees associated with an account are their sole responsibility.
- If the customer wishes to cancel WP 360 Hosting’s hosting services within thirty (30) days of the initial signup they shall be able to do so for any reason (aside from disablement for Terms of Service or Spam Policy violations) and have their money promptly refunded.
- Services provided by 3rd parties and WP 360 Hosting partners are not part of the 30-day refund policy and no early ending credit applies. Billing will stop at end of term during which the service is canceled.
- At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until canceled in writing or via the web panel. After the first 30 days a canceled account will be canceled before the next payment is due and no more billing will occur nor will any payment be refunded, even for unused portions. If any non-refundable charges have already been incurred, they must be paid before the account may be cancelled.
- “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” offer only applicable to credit card payments for managed wordpress web hosting. Other forms of payment are non-refundable. Domain registrations (including the value of any used free domain registrations included with the plan) are not refundable under any circumstances. SSL certificates are non-refundable. The value of any other third-party add-ons is non-refundable. See domain registration agreement for more information.
- Violations of WP 360 Hosting’s Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or Spam Policy may, at WP 360 Hosting’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement without refund.
- Disputed charges (“chargebacks”) associated with any WP 360 Hosting account may, at WP 360 Hosting’s discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement.
WP 360 Hosting shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to purchases made from Customer or WP 360 Hosting’s server. Customer agrees to take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with such products sold.
- Customer will provide WP 360 Hosting with material and data in a condition that is “server-ready”, which is in a form requiring no additional manipulation on the part of WP 360 Hosting. WP 360 Hosting shall make no effort to validate this information for content, correctness or usability.
- Use of WP 360 Hosting’s hosting service requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of Internet languages, protocols, and software. This level of knowledge varies depending on the anticipated use and desired content of Customer’s Webspace by the Customer.
- The following examples are offered:
- Web Publishing: requires a knowledge of HTML, properly locating and linking documents, FTPing Webspace contents, Graphics, text, Sound, imagemapping, etc.
- CGI-Scripts: requires a knowledge of the UNIX environment, TAR & GUNZIP commands, Perl, CShell scripts, permissions, etc.
- The Customer agrees that he or she has the necessary knowledge to create Customer’s Webspace. Customer agrees that it is not the responsibility of WP 360 Hosting to provide this knowledge or Customer Support outside of the defined service of WP 360 Hosting’s hosting service.
- WP 360 Hosting will exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network, provided that it adheres to all other conditions set forth in our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy documents.
- WP 360 Hosting reserves the right to police its network to verify compliance with all agreed upon Terms.
- The Customer agrees to cooperate in any reasonable investigations into their adherence to all agreed upon Terms. Failure to cooperate is grounds for immediate disablement of all accounts/service plans.
- WP 360 Hosting reserves the right to disconnect any website or server deemed to present a security threat to WP 360 Hosting’s customers, servers, or network.
- The opening of multiple accounts or service plans in order to bypass any restrictions or overage charges set forth by WP 360 Hosting is grounds for termination of all services.
- WP 360 Hosting makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing. WP 360 Hosting also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the Customer, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions by any cause or errors or omissions of the Customer. Use of any information obtained by way of WP 360 Hosting is at the Customer’s own risk, and WP 360 Hosting specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services. Connection speed represents the speed of a connection to and do not represent guarantees of available end to end bandwidth. WP 360 Hosting expressly limits its damages to the Customer for any non-accessibility time or other down time to the pro-rata monthly charge during the system unavailability.
- WP 360 Hosting specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability. In the event that this material is not “Server-ready”, WP 360 Hosting may, at its option and at any time, reject this material, including but not limited to after it has been put on WP 360 Hosting’s Server. WP 360 Hosting agrees to notify Customer immediately of its refusal of the material and afford Customer the opportunity to amend or modify the material to satisfy the needs and/or requirements of WP 360 Hosting. If the Customer fails to modify the material, as directed by WP 360 Hosting, within a reasonable period of time, which shall be determined between the parties themselves, the contract shall be deemed to be terminated.
- All domain names registered through WP 360 Hosting, that are ‘parked’ or are otherwise not immediately associated with a WP 360 Hosting plan will be automatically pointed to a “Coming Soon” web page which informs visitors that the registrant has recently registered their domain name via wp360.com.au. The Coming Soon web page may be modified at any time by WP 360 Hosting without prior notice to you and may include such things as, without limitation, links to additional products and services offered by WP 360 Hosting.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Customer warrants that it has the right to use the trademarks and copyrights applicable to all content and/or products being made available through the customer’s account.
HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
- The customer is responsible for and must provide all telephone, computer, hardware and software equipment and services necessary to access WP 360 Hosting.
- WP 360 Hosting Web Hosting makes no representations, warranties or assurances that the Customer’s equipment will be compatible with the WP 360 Hosting hosting service.
The Customer certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age, or that their parent or legal guardian will act as the “customer” in terms of this contract.
This contract may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party 14 days written notice. WP 360 Hosting will accept termination by electronic mail. Notwithstanding the above, WP 360 Hosting may terminate service under this contract at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this contract, including but not limited to non-payment and the prohibited activites set out in the Acceptable Use Policy and the conditions set out in the Spam Policy And The Terms Of Service.WP 360 Hosting reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
- Customer expressly agrees that use of WP 360 Hosting’s Server is at Customer’s sole risk. Neither WP 360 Hosting, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants licensers or the like, warrant that WP 360 Hosting’s Server service will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the WP 360 Hosting Server service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this contract.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall WP 360 Hosting, its offices, agents or any one else involved in creating, producing or distributing WP 360 Hosting’s service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the WP 360 Hosting Web Hosting service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to WP 360 Hosting’s Web Hosting’s records, programs or services. Customer hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on the WP 360 Hosting hosting service.
- Notwithstanding the above, Customer’s exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate amount which Customer paid during the term of this contract and any reasonable legal fee and court costs.
- By using a promotional (“promo”) code you waive the option to indicate who referred you to WP 360 Hosting.
- You may not change/submit a promo code or referrer after you’ve finished signing up.
- Promo codes/referrers are for new customers only – if you use one you may not host on your account any domain ever previously hosted with WP 360 Hosting.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold WP 360 Hosting harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, (“Liabilities”) asserted against WP 360 Hosting, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Customer,its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WP 360 Hosting against Liabilities arising out of
- any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Tige Strike Media’s Server;
- any material supplied by Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement;
- any defective product which Customer sold on WP 360 Hosting’s Server.
Customer agrees to abide by the terms set forth in this document as well as other WP 360 Hosting policy documents including, but not limited to:
Customer also agrees to abide by all applicable Terms set forth by all WP 360 Hosting partners and subsidiaries.
Revisions to this Contract will be applicable to previous Contracts Revisions will be considered agreed to by the Customer on renewal of service as specified in Section – Financial Arrangements.
Customer may not transfer this contract without the written consent of WP 360 Hosting.
These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire Contract and understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Contract thereto are agreed to by the both parties upon renewal of services.